Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Package deal.
Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Package deal with active mycelium for a low price. The XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kits contain almost 85% more substrate than the regular grow kits. More substrate means more mushrooms.
Get a Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Package deal and pay less than just ordering three single XL Grow kits. You can choose your own strains from the available stock . If you want 3 different cubensis, or three of the same. You can do it! Order you XL combi pack today.
XL Magic Mushroom kit is available in: Amazonian PES, B+, Cambodian, Colombian, Mazatapec, Mexican, McKennaii, Red Boy, Thai and Golden Teacher
With our legal magic mushroom grow kits you can easily grow beautiful magic mushrooms yourself. Our grow kits are 100% mycelium. This means that they are already fully grown, so they will quickly show “pins” and within two weeks you can harvest your first batch of fresh mushrooms. With us you can choose from a huge assortment of different grow kits, for example Magic box Palenque, Equad orian and Super Gold, or one of no less than 12 different strains from our Stealth box assortment, or the Copelandia grow kit, with which you can grow your own trusted old Hawaiians. Sirius grow kits: your easiest way to a colourful world
mondo® and mondo® xl grow kits instructions
1) Take all items out of the carton box:
• 1x grow box with mycelium • 1x grow bag with air filter
• 2x ziplock bag
• 2x paperclips When handling the grow kit always wash your hands, nails and arms and work in a clean workspace.
Repeat the cycle (step 3 – 9) until no mushrooms grow out of the kit anymore. More information at: www.magic-mushrooms-shop.com
2) Open the lid of the grow box by breaking the seal.
3) Fill the grow box with water until the substrate is submerged.
4) Close the lid and put the grow box in a Soaking Bag or a closed plastic bag. Store the kit during 12 hours in a refrigerator (2 – 8°C).
5) After 12 hours, pour the excess of water out of the grow box. Rinse the lid of the box, dry it and store it in the ziplock bag.
6) Place the grow box inside the grow bag with air filter, fold the open ends of the grow bag and set the fold with the paperclips.
7) Place the grow kit in a clean bright place, out of direct sunlight. Temperatures should stay between 18°C and 28°C, optimal is 23°C. Open the bag once a day for 2 minutes to ventilate.
8) Once, every other day; spray fresh water against the inside of the bag. Continue spraying when the first pinheads appear after 5-20 days. Never spray directly on the substrate or mushrooms.
9) Pick the mushrooms right after they open their hats. Don’t wait too long or the spores will drop and the box turns black. After the larger mushrooms have been removed, pick the remaining smaller mushrooms and pinheads to continue.
There are no reviews yet.