Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit For Sale|Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Online.
Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Magic Mushroom Grow Kit grows very large flushes. Even though the mushrooms in this Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit do not grow particularly tall, they grow in big and dense clusters. Occasionally white, albino Treasure Coast mushrooms can be found between those clusters. The extreme potency of these rare ones makes it definitely worthwhile to go treasure hunting…
Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
Have you ever wanted to grow your own magic mushrooms? If so, you could consider trying a ready-to-grow mushroom grow kit. Not only are they easy to use, they also come with pretty much everything you need. All that’s asked of you is that you come prepared with water and a great deal of patience. At trippyspot we carry magic mushroom grow kits by a number of trusted and experienced manufacturers.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have used before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us!
- Zamnesia grow kits
- Fresh Mushrooms grow kits
- Supa Gro grow kits
- Supa Gro (1200ml)
- Supa Gro Extreme XL (2100ml)
Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow KitCharacteristics
– Cultivation difficulty: Easy
– Substrate: Dung, Straw, various grains
– Potency: Moderate to potent- Colonization time: 14 – 18 days
– Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 Celsius
– Fruiting temperature: 23 – 27 Celsius
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Face mask
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Treasure Coast’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Treasure Coast’ Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a face mask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Growing mushrooms from the Mondo® Grow Box
Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit When the substrate is fully colonised the fruiting process can be started. It is time to grow mushrooms!
First wash your hands and clean up the work area.
Now get the mushroom substrate box:
- Open the corner of the lid and fill the grow kit with cold tap water until it’s full.
- Close the lid and let is soak in a cold place for 9-12 hours. This can be done in the refrigerator
- After 9-12 hours drain all water out of the kit, by opening the lid a little and poor the water out.
- Add 150 ml of clean water to the grow bag (filter bag)
Put the prepared substrate in the fruiting bag. This bag forms your grow chamber.
- Mist the grow chamber to get the humidity up. Always spray against the sides of the fruiting bag, never on the substrate or mushrooms.
- Close the grow bag by holding the top a few times and fix it with a clip.
Pick a warm and bright spot for the kit. Do not put the Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit in direct sunlight. Optimal temperature is 23 -27 degrees Celsius. Keep the fruiting chamber moist, by spraying water every 2 (two) days. Buy Mondo Grow Box.
The first pins, micro mushrooms, can appear within several days and up to two weeks. Refresh the air 1-3 times a day by opening the grow bag, letting C02 out , and closing the bag with lots of fresh air inside.
There are no reviews yet.