Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican by Mondo® For Sales
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican by Mondo® for Sales Online. Grow your own magic mushrooms at home with magic Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican by Mondo®. Each tub provides multiple flushes of fruiting bodies in a matter of weeks. Gone are the days of scouring woodlands and pastures—or relying on shady dealers—to acquire a dose of goodness!
Our selection of grow kits offers something for everyone. If you’re new to magic mushrooms, try out one of our less potent strains for a gentle introduction. In contrast, you’ll need something a little stronger if you want to blast off and explore alternate dimensions. You’ll get a general idea of the potency of each strain by reading the description of a particular grow kit.
Use the filters on the left to narrow down your search. You’ll find what you’re looking for in no time!
mondo® and mondo® xl grow kits instructions
1) Take all items out of the carton box:
• 1x grow box with mycelium • 1x grow bag with airfilter
• 2x ziplock bag
• 2x paperclips When handling the grow kit always wash your hands, nails and arms and work in a clean workspace.
Repeat the cycle (step 3 – 9) until no mushrooms grow out of the kit anymore.
2) Open the lid of the grow box by breaking the seal.
3) Fill the grow box with water until the substrate is submerged.
4) Close the lid and put the grow box in a Soaking Bag or a closed plastic bag. Store the kit during 12 hours in a refrigerator (2 – 8°C).
5) After 12 hours, pour the excess of water out of the grow box. Rinse the lid of the box, dry it and store it in the ziplock bag.
6) Place the grow box inside the grow bag with airfilter, fold the open ends of the grow bag and set the fold with the paperclips.
7) Place the grow kit in a clean bright place, out of direct sunlight. Temperatures should stay between 18°C and 28°C, optimal is 23°C. Open the bag once a day for 2 minutes to ventilate.
8) Once, every other day; spray fresh water against the inside of the bag. Continue spraying when the first pinheads appear after 5-20 days. Never spray directly on the substrate or mushrooms.
9) Pick the mushrooms right after they open their hats. Don’t wait too long or the spores will drop and the box turns black. After the larger mushrooms have been removed, pick the remaining smaller mushrooms and pinheads to continue.