Psilocybe baeocystis For Sale | Buy Psilocybe Cyanescens Online
Psilocybe baeocystis is a psilocybin mushroom of the family Hymenogastraceae. It contains the hallucinogenic compounds psilocybin, psilocybin and baeocystin. The species is commonly known by various names such as bottle caps, knobby tops, blue bells, olive caps.
Description Psilocybe baeocystis
- Pileas: The cap is 1.5–5.5 cm in diameter and conic to obtusely conic to convex. The cap margin is turned inwards when young, rarely becoming plane in age, often distinctly rippled, translucent-striate and bruising and ageing greenish-bluish about the margin. It is dark olive brown to buff brown in colour, occasionally steel blue; when dried it tends toward copper brown in the centre. It is hygrophanous, fading to milk white, and viscid when moist from a gelatinous pellicle, usually separable. The flesh is thin and bruises blue easily
- Gills: The gills are close with adnate to sinuate attachment and are grayish to cinnamon brown, with the edges remaining pallid.
- Spore Print: dark purplish brown
- Stipe: The stipe is 5–7 cm long, 2–3 mm thick, and equal to sub equal. The colour is pallid to brownish with white filaments, while often more yellowish towards the apex. Distinct rhizomorphs are found at the base. The stipe is brittle, stuffed with loose fibers, and the partial veil is evanescent and rapidly becomes indistinguishable.
- Taste: farinaceous
- Odor: farinaceous
- Stain: It stains blue easily where damaged.
This species is a potent hallucinogen that contains several active compounds. Its side effects are not well known.