Ketamine Powder For Sale | Buy ketamine Powder Online
What is Ketamine?
Ketamine is also known as K, Ket, special K, Vitamin K, or horse tranquiliser.
Ketamine (ketamine hydrochloride) is a white powder, usually sold in ‘bumps’ or grams. A ‘bump’ is a small amount of powder which is snorted through a small glass inhaler called a bumper. Ketamine can also be swallowed, smoked, or injected.
Ketamine is commonly used by veterinarians to sedate animals such as horses. As with all drugs sold in powder form, ketamine may also be sold ‘cut’ (mixed) with other white powder substances which may or may not be harmful- people using this drug can never be 100% sure of what they’re getting.
Common street names include:
t Cat Tranquilizer, Ketamine powder, Cat Valium, Jet K, Kit Kat, Purple, Special K, Special La Coke, Super Acid, Super K, and Vitamin K
What does ketamine powder look like?
Ketamine powder comes in a white or off-white powder. Ketamine powdered (100 milligrams to 200 milligrams) typically is packaged in small glass vials, small plastic bags, and capsules as well as paper, glassine, or alluminium foil folds.
Why is Ketamine powder Used Medically?
- Ketamine can provide pain relief and short-term memory loss (for example, amnesia of a medical procedure).
- In surgery, it is used an induction and maintenance agent for sedation and to provide general anesthesia.
- It has also been used for pain control in burn therapy, battlefield injuries, and in children who cannot use other anesthetics due to side effects or allergies.
- Ketamine, through blocking at the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) site, has rapid action in controlling symptoms of depression and acute suicidal ideation.
- At normal doses, it is often preferred as an anesthetic in patients at risk of bronchospasm and respiratory depression.
How Quickly Does Ketamine Work?
- An injection yields a quick response, with effects occurring in seconds to minutes.
- “Snorting” leads to effects in roughly 5 to 15 minutes (this is the most common method of abuse).
- Oral consumption requires between 5 and 30 minutes.
The effects of abuse typically last 1 to 2 hours, but the users judgement, senses and coordination may be affected for up to 24 hours or longer. Sensations the user may seek include floating, stimulation and visual effects.
High doses may dangerously reduce breathing, lead to muscle spasms or weakness, dizziness, balance difficulty, impaired vision, slurred speech, nausea and vomiting, and severe confusion.
Binge use, where the user indulges in the drug in excess amounts in a short period of time has been reported, as well.
Ketamine Powder Health Hazards & Side Effects
Abuse of ketamine can be linked with short-term and long-term problems:
- Short-term: Problems with attention, learning, and memory; dreamlike states, hallucinations; sedation; confusion; loss of memory; raised blood pressure; unconsciousness; dangerously slowed breathing.
- Long-term: Ulcers and pain in the bladder; kidney problems; stomach pain; depression; poor memory.
The most common side effects associated with ketamine when use medically are nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diplopia (double vision), drowsiness, dysphoria (unease, restlessness), and confusion. There is also the risk of HIV, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases from shared needles.
Ketamine use can be fatal in people who are alcoholics or acutely intoxicates with alcohol. There are animal reports of an increases risk of toxicity when ketamine is combined with caffeine.
Theoretically, this may be a concern in people who have consumed energy drinks, often done at nightclubs where ketamine may be abuses.
The intensity of side effects are relate to the dose of the drug consume. Reported side effects may include
What are the effects of Ketamine?
If snorted or ‘bumped’, ketamine takes effect within 5-10 minutes (longer if swallowed). Its effects can last for a couple of hours.
The effects of ketamine vary, but may include:
|Increased heart rate and body temperature||Dependence (see glossary)|
|Drowsiness||Problems with memory, attention, and decision making|
|Feeling of euphoria (a ‘high’)||Mental health problems|
|Loss of coordination||Ulcerative cystitis – symptoms include frequent and painful urination, cramps and involuntary urination.|
|Slurred speech||Intense abdominal pains known as ‘K-cramps’|
|Feeling dizzy or faint||Kidney problems|
|Confusion and disorientation|
|Numbness and a feeling of paralysis|
|Nausea and vomiting|
|Anxiety and panic attacks|
|Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren’t really there)|
|Paranoia (feeling extremely suspicious and frightened)|
|Psychosis (see glossary)|
|An experience known as the ‘K-hole’ which is the feeling of being trapped in a state of detachment. This can be frightening|
- With an overdose of ketamine, emergency care, such as 911, should be contacted immediately.
- There is no antidote for this drug. Overdose situations are treated with symptomatic and supportive care in the hospital setting. In the emergency department, adverse effects typically resolve in 1 to 3 hours.
- Benzodiazepines such as lorazepam may be use if need for seizures, excitation, or muscle rigidity.
- Respiratory support is need, but assist ventilation or supplemental oxygen may be require. Respiratory depression may be more likely if combine with sedatives.
- Those who abuse this drug should be referred for drug councelling.
Typical Ketamine Powder Recreational Dose Ranges
Dose Route 75 to 125 mg Intramuscular (IM) or subcutaneous injection 60 to 250 mg Insufflation (intranasal or “snorting”) 50 to 100 mg Intravenously (IV) 200 to 300 mg Orally (by mouth)
How is Ketamine Abuse?
When abuse, it is typically insufflates (“snort” up the nose) in social situations. It is also injecte, consume orally as a liquid, or smoke in marijuana or tobacco.
- It is frequently abuses in combination with other substances, such as cocaine or amphetamines. Use with multiple drugs has been fatal.When misuses, it is often sources via the illegal diversion of prescription products, but analogs may be found on the streets.
We do ship the best and quality ketamine powder world wide.
There are no reviews yet.