4-AcO-DMT (O-Acetylpsilocin) For Sale.
4-AcO-DMT (O-Acetylpsilocin) is an O-
4-AcO-DMT, or 4-acetoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, is a synthetic member of organic compounds known as tryptamines. Tryptamines share a core structure that consists of a bicylic indole heterocycle attached at R3 to a terminal amino group via an ethyl side chain. 4-AcO-DMT is substituted at R4 of its indole heterocycle with an acetoxy (-AcO) functional group CH3COO−. It also contains two methyl groups CH3– bound to the terminal amine RN of the ethyl side chain.
4-AcO-DMT is the acetate ester analog of psilocybin (4-HO-DMT) and the N-substituted methyl homolog of 4-AcO-MET. It is the O-acetylated form of psilocybin, whereas psilocybin is the O-phosphorylated form.
- See psilocin for more details.
In the body O-acetylpsilocin is deacetylated to psilocybin by deacetyases/acetyltransferases during first pass metabolism and during subsequent passes through the liver (evident as psilacetin is also active via parenteral routes of ingestion).
Claims of subjective differences in effects between the acetylated and non-acetylated forms of psilocybin vary: some users report that O-acetylpsilocin lasts slightly longer, whilst others report that it lasts for a considerably shorter time. Many users report less body load and nausea compared with psilocin. Some users find that the visual effects produced by O-acetylpsilocin more closely resemble those produced by DMT than those produced by psilocybinor psilocybin. These differences could be possible if psilacetin is psychoactive in itself and not merely as a prodrug. Despite this, there have been no controlled clinical studies to distinguish among the phenomenological effects of psilacetin, psilocybin, and psilocybin.
4-AcO-DMT (O-Acetylpsilocin) as being extremely similar to psilocybin mushrooms. It is generally described as euphoric, gentle, warm, and colorful. Visuals are reported by some users to be brighter and more neon in a manner reminiscent of DMT. It is also reported to be less nauseating than psilocybin mushrooms, which may be due to the fact that it does not require digesting mushroom matter.
Disclaimer: The effects listed below cite the Subjective Effect Index (SEI), a research literature based on anecdotal reports and the personal experiences of PsychonautWiki contributors. As a result, they should be regarded with a healthy degree of skepticism. It is worth noting that these effects will not necessarily occur in a predictable or reliable manner, although higher doses are more liable to induce the full spectrum of effects. Likewise, adverse effects become much more likely with higher doses and may include addiction.
4-AcO-DMT (O-Acetylpsilocin) Legal status
4-AcO-DMT (O-Acetylpsilocin) is not listed under any international drug schedules such as the UN Convention on Psychotropic Substances. As a result, it exists in a legal grey area in many countries, meaning that while it is not specifically illegal individuals may still be charged for its possession under certain circumstances such as under analogue laws and with the intent to sell or consume.
- Australia: 4-AcO-DMT can be considered an analog of psilocybin, making it a Schedule 9 controlled substance in Australia under the Poisons Standard. A Schedule 9 substance is a substance which may be abused or misused, the manufacture, possession, sale or use of which should be prohibited by law except when required for medical or scientific research, or for analytical, teaching or training purposes with approval of Commonwealth and/or State or Territory Health Authorities.
- Belgium: 4-AcO-DMT is illegal to import in Belgium.
- Brazil: 4-AcO-DMT is illegal to possess, produce, and sell as it is listed on Portaria SVS/MS nº 344.
- Germany: Because it is an ester of DMT, 4-AcO-DMT is controlled under Anlage I BtMG (Narcotics Act, Schedule I) as of January 24, 1974. It is illegal to manufacture, possess, import, export, buy, sell, procure or dispense it without a license.
- Italy: 4-AcO-DMT is illegal in Italy as it is an ester of an illegal substance.
- Sweden: 4-AcO-DMT is a Schedule I controlled substance as of January 25, 2017
- Switzerland: 4-AcO-DMT could be considered an ester analog of psilocybin, which would make it illegal according to Buchstabe B.
- Turkey: 4-AcO-DMT is a classed as drug and is illegal to possess, produce, supply, or import. 
- United Kingdom: 4-AcO-DMT is a Class A drug in the UK as it is an ester of the Class A drug psilocybin.
- United States: 4-AcO-DMT is unscheduled in the United States. It may be considered an analogue of psilocybin, a Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act, which means the sale for human consumption or the use for non-medical or research purposes could be prosecuted as crimes under the Federal Analogue Act.
There are no reviews yet.